Thursday 2 August 2012

Revlon Just Bitten™ Kissable Lip Balm Stain - Romantic

Hi everyone.

I purchased another Revlon Just Bitten™ Kissable Lip Balm Stain today in Boots for £5.99 (this is currently an introductory offer and their usual price will then be £7.99) I already own two of the Lip Stain's and I just couldn't resist picking up another one what with they still being on offer. I've heard quite a few people claim that the Lip Stains are actually a cheaper alternative to the Clinique Chubby Sticks.

Today I will be reviewing my Lip Stain in ''Romantic''



Out of the 3 Lip Stains I own I must say I'm most disappointed with this one, I was expecting the colour to be a lot more pigmented as Lovesick and Cherish have excellent colour pay-off even with just one layer but on the picture above there is actually about 4 layers, don't get me wrong it would perfect if you are too afraid to wear a bold bright red lip and prefer a red that is much more subtle, I don't hate this shade I just don't love it and I don't think I will be getting much wear out of this Lip Stain which is a shame.

The Lip Stains are very creamy and non-drying I've tried a few other Lip Stains before and my lips have been left feeling rather dried and flakey. 

The ''shine'' lasts for a couple of hours and after that the colour pretty much stains your lips, mind you that is probaly why they are called Lip Stains. Another great thing about the Lip Stains is that you don't have to sharpen them you simply twist the silver part at the bottom and more product travels up the tube.

There are 7 shades available in the UK and are currently available in Boots and Superdrug.

Have you tried any of the Lip Stains yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment