Saturday 21 July 2012

The £100 ASOS Blogger Challenge

Hi everyone.

Recently I came across THIS competition run by The Discount Coder Blog. 
For this contest what you basically have to do is visit the ASOS.com and put together the hottest outfit possible with a £100 budget to be in with a chance of winning a £100 ASOS voucher to spend online, how amazing would that be?

The outfit I have chosen below is a outfit which I would actually wear and I'm sure that it probaly won't be to everyone's tastes but IF I won the competition then I would probaly purchase every single item, anyway I hope you enjoy!

First of all I started with a item of clothing which is a staple in my wardrobe, classic skinny jeans. I love how versatile they are and I don't think you can ever go wrong with a pair of these babies as they go with just about anything! I usually just wear black skinny jeans so I think these pink ones are a nice change.


I'm loving pepulum style tops at the moment, as a slightly ''curvier'' girl I find that they help my hips look narrower and nip in my waist.


I always wear flats during the day as I like to be comfortable plus flat shoes go with just about any outfit that you throw on, I love how they are studded instead of just plain.

I love these earrings and for only £6 they are a absolute bargain.

I don't know about you but I love big oversized bags mainly because I literally throw so much junk inside of my bags, I love the silver effect at the bottom of the bag it makes the bag look less plain and for £20 it certainly doesn't break the bank, I think you could wear any outfit and pair this bag with it.


Well that's me finished at last, I think I spent a good hour probaly more browsing on the ASOS website and all together my virtual basket cost £92.50.





No comments:

Post a Comment