Monday 23 July 2012

Revlon Just Bitten™ Kissable Lip Balm Stain - Crush

Hi everyone.

I was mooching around Boots yesterday and I bought 2 of the new Revlon Just Bitten™ Kissable Lip Balm Stains which were £5.99 each (this is currently an introductory offer and their usual price will then be £7.99). I've heard a lot of people tell me that the Lip Stains are a cheaper alternative to the Clinique Chubby Sticks, I had actually been hesitating whether to purchase a couple of the Chubby Sticks but as these were a much cheaper alternative I just couldn't resist.

Today I will be reviewing one of my Lip Stains in shade ''Crush''.



I won't go into a in-depth review about the colour as you can probaly tell from the swatch that it is a pretty Berry/Plum colour when applied to the lips. This is only one layer but you could add another layer to intensify the colour. I was also expecting them to smell slightly fruity however they do have a hint of a minty smell to them which isn't unpleasant at all.

The Lip Stains are very creamy and non-drying I've tried a few other Lip Stains before and my lips have been left feeling rather dried and flakey. The colour payoff is much better than I was expecting too especially for a drugstore product.

The ''shine'' lasts for a couple of hours and after that the colour pretty much stains your lips, mind you that is probaly why they are called Lip Stains. Another great thing about the Lip Stains is that you don't have to sharpen them you simply twist the silver part at the bottom and more product travels up the tube.

There are 7 shades available in the UK and are currently available in Boots and Superdrug.

Have you tried any of the Lip Stains yet?

1 comment:

  1. I've actually been wanting to try these for a little while now and I think I will after reading your review so thankyou hunny.

    Now following you.

    x

    ReplyDelete