Sunday 22 July 2012

Glamour Magazine Freebie - balance Me. Pure Skin Face Wash




With August's issue of Glamour magazine they are currently offering balance ME. trial sized freebies.



According to balance ME. they are ''Natural, high performance, paraben and sulphate free, aromatherapy skincare products made in the UK''. I have heard quite a lot of good things about the comapany's products and I've been wanting to try their face wash for a while now so when I came across the magazine in my local Asda I jumped at the chance and bought a copy for a bargain of only £2.00.

The face wash is a 50ml tube which I think is a reasonable trial size especially for a magazine freebie. balance.ME claim that their face wash is ''A gentle yet effective non-drying sulphate and petroleum free face wash to cleanse skin of make-up and daily grime. Formulated with anti-oxidant rich moringa and rice brand oils to brighten and polish the skin and leave it smooth and gently cleansed.''



To use the face wash you squeeze a small amount of product into the palm of your hand and add warm water and massage it in to create a lather then simply massage the product over your face and then rinse it off, I usually rinse my face with a muslin cloth and then splash my face with cold water to close my pores and pat dry with a clean towel.

The product smells beautiful (like an expensive spa product) it contains grapefruit, ylang ylang oils and frankincense, although some people may be put off by it's smell as it is quite strong so if you prefer more sublte scents then this face wash isn't for you. I also love how far the product goes, I literally squeeze a pea-sized amount onto my finger and splash warm water on my face and massage the product into my skin. My skin is easily irritated and a lot of products can leave my skin feeling rather tight but this face wash leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean.

The balance ME. face wash retails for £16.00 for a 125ml sized tube and their other products can be found on their website which I will link below.


Did anyone else purchase the August issue of Glamour magazine?

2 comments:

  1. Great review! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog, now following you back :) xx

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the copy with the face wash too and I loved it, especially the smell, it's smell exactly how you described ''a expensive spa product''. xxx

    ReplyDelete